Monday 29 June 2009

Postee goodies and art journaling

Last week's shopping sprees are starting to come in - I got some scrapbooking supplies on Friday and the suede I bought off eBay arrived today. This is gorgeous - and smells divine! - the plan is to make some hard-backed sketchbooks for selling on.

Talking of, I bought a sketchbook from Hobbycraft yesterday, along with some bits and bobs to finish off the ATCs for swapping. I have the "Signs of Summer" ones done bar my details. I still need to do the "ATC Trail" ones though.

Back to the journal. After some deliberation, I opted against the spiral-bound book, but the one I did get was a rather boring black. I couldn't find the big tube of white acrylic that I know is around somewhere, so I grabbed the pot of magnolia wall paint from the spare room LOL.

Mental, but it did work!

No comments:

Post a Comment