Thursday 18 June 2009

Artwork

The following artwork was orginally posted to my writing blog, but I've decided that here is a better place for it. All these are of Bialar Crais, from the sci fi show Farscape.

"Sorrow", 14 June 2009



Based on a screen capture from Die Me Dichotomy (Aeryn's funeral), drawn in coloured pencils.

Not terribly happy with this one - his nose isn't exactly right, and the shading on the whole is off. But I'm happy with his eyes. I think I caught that slight betraying glimmer of emotion that he had in that scene.


"Weapon of Choice"; June 2009

After loathing this when I first finished it (or rather the effort it required) I think this is now my best piece. It was hard through, what with the perspective and the lighting.


"Make Your Choice"; 3rd June 2009

From Mind the Baby, Crais in full Smug Mode. I love the arrogance he displays in this scene. It makes me want to smack him, lol.

He's a bastard. And I love him for it *g*

"Bialar"; 1 June 2009


He's so pretty *sighs*

1 comment:

  1. I adore Farscape! I didn't know you liked it too :)

    ReplyDelete